Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I'm looking at doing some mods to my fenders and was wondering if you all had a set laying around. Paint color doesn't matter. I'm going to be cutting my fenders and was needing another set if I mess up. Thanks in advance.

Later
David

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Storm'n-X said:
All,
I'm looking at doing some mods to my fenders and was wondering if you all had a set laying around. Paint color doesn't matter. I'm going to be cutting my fenders and was needing another set if I mess up. Thanks in advance.

Later
David
Front or rear?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Riley said:
Storm'n-X said:
All,

Later
David
Front or rear?
I'm looking for both front and rear. I'm trying to get away from the retro look and going toward the sport look. Hopefully I can get this done at a reasonable price range. Thanks for all the help.

Later
David

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Storm'n-X said:
Riley said:
[quote="Storm'n-X":39ne5kg3]All,

Later
David
Front or rear?
I'm looking for both front and rear. I'm trying to get away from the retro look and going toward the sport look. Hopefully I can get this done at a reasonable price range. Thanks for all the help.

Later
David[/quote:39ne5kg3]

Hey David- that's funny, cuz I'm going the opposite direction- I'm going "super-retro" ( got a retro rear fender from a guy in N Mex., and plan on SLAMMING the fenders to the ground. )

If you can wait til the snow flies, I'll give you the one on my bike now for $0. (I've got another one in the attic)

lemme know.

l8r

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Riley said:
Storm'n-X said:
Riley said:
[quote="Storm'n-X":2v91h9d3]All,

Later
David
Front or rear?

Later
David

Hey David- that's funny, cuz I'm going the opposite direction- I'm going "super-retro" ( got a retro rear fender from a guy in N Mex., and plan on SLAMMING the fenders to the ground. )

If you can wait til the snow flies, I'll give you the one on my bike now for $0. (I've got another one in the attic)

lemme know.

l8r[/quote:2v91h9d3]

Sounds good Riley. I got tired of going retro so I thought I would give it a different look.

Later
David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.