Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking for some X riders from Central/Northern Wisconsin. We live in Wausau and I've seen about 10 X riders in the area but have only been able to get in contact with a couple of them so far. I'd like to get a group together in the surrounding area to set up some rides and events. It seems like all the riders we've been seeing on this site are from southern part of the state. We've got some beautiful routes up here and in the northern part of the state that doesn't have all the traffic and congestion that they do down in the southern part.

Anyone in our area please email me.

P.S. The Humane Society of Marathon County(our local shelter) is having their 2nd Annual Dog Day Afternoon-Motorcycle/Antique Car Ride and Poker Run on Sat. August 25th if anyone can make it. Contact me for additional info.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I'll be in Wausau for a charity ride on 7/29. Will be coming up with a group from Madison, sportbikes, 'Wing, etc. Was told this ride is an annual event with prizes, lunch, music, etc.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just got together with D Jaecks this weekend and had a good time discussing X's. He's right we need more X rides connected on this board from Central Wisconsin. Make a response to this post to get things started.

I'm from Mosinee,Wi looking for fellow Xers in the area.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I feel the same way except for around the FOX CITIES area! There are hardly any X riders around here. None that I see at least. So Wausau is about 90 miles away from Appleton (where I live) if you guys ever get around these parts give me a shout (920) 730-9750 (Scott) I'd love to check out some of your bikes and drool!

Ride safe,
Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts