Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for input and pictures to determine what kind of hard bags to put on my new 2006 VTX 1800F. My dad has Corbin Beetle bags but they are out of my price range. Also if anyone has put Harley bags on an 1800F and has pictures I would be interested in how that looks. I don't want to change the fender as I would at times take the bags off to have the F look for around town. Open to any suggestions and appreciate any input.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I really didn't want bags on my F so I've gone with a couple different options.

First (and this bag came with the bike)

And now the Saddleman 3400 (I took off the luggage rack) Bad angle, that's all I've got with it on though, however it sits on the rear seat and gives you a backrest.

·
Registered
9,878 Posts
very few bags for the ..F .. an not look good, my opinion. I have Honda semi-hard bags... a few minutes on or off.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I understand you wanting saddlebags for you F. I find a motorcycle to be next to useless if it can't be used to carry anything but a rider and passenger. The tail bag is a good option, but kind of restricting when going food shopping. I really like the Corbin bags but as you say the price is steep.
Tsukayu, makes nice looking luggage, but I don't know if they will fit the F.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the Corbin bags on mine, came with the bike. Great quality, very convenient. Now looking for Touring trunk.

·
Old Goat
26,012 Posts
K DRives arent the prettiest out there, but man do they hold up, mine been on/off the bike 11 years and still look new...some sort of man made synthetic material...they click on and off (lock on) everything on my bike is quick release..cause we know they look better nakid.....might work for u if your looking for easy on and off as needed...good luck on your choice..

Reactions: nate6966
1 - 6 of 6 Posts