Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm weird but I just bought a 2003 VTX 1800C and it has Cobra pipes on it. They're a bit loud for my liking. I know people generally go from stock pipes and then upgrade but I'm interested in some basic stock pipes. I'm hoping for really good condition as the bike is in great shape...I'd like the pipes to match. I've looked at Ebay a little bit but thought I'd start here. I'm located in Northern Virginia but am open to the idea of shipping these. I've only put about 250 miles on my VTX so far but I'm tired of wearing ear plugs. If someone is interested in trading rather than selling, I'd entertain that also. I have no desire to keep these Cobra pipes despite them being mint. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Have you looked into quite baffles?

Stock pipes are really quite.

If you get the stock pipes be sure you get the correct Y bracket as well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
PM Sent

I know I'm weird but I just bought a 2003 VTX 1800C and it has Cobra pipes on it. They're a bit loud for my liking. I know people generally go from stock pipes and then upgrade but I'm interested in some basic stock pipes. I'm hoping for really good condition as the bike is in great shape...I'd like the pipes to match. I've looked at Ebay a little bit but thought I'd start here. I'm located in Northern Virginia but am open to the idea of shipping these. I've only put about 250 miles on my VTX so far but I'm tired of wearing ear plugs. If someone is interested in trading rather than selling, I'd entertain that also. I have no desire to keep these Cobra pipes despite them being mint. Thanks in advance.
I'll trade ya.

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
I have my set in my garage still. But I doubt you want to pay shipping on them. PM me if your interested. They had a total of maybe 1100 miles on them.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Any pictures of the Cobras?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics

Sorry for the delay. New to this forum business. Not sure how to blow these pics up larger. They're in mint condition.

bike exhaust 1.jpg bike exhaust 2.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts