Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been looking high and low for something low profile to compliment the front end of my 1800C. I've always liked the front headlight pod on the M109R and through a few google searches have findally found something similar on a VTX.

Does anyone know if this shield still exists and who makes it. Found a couple of leads, but all have lead to dead links no longer active.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Look for a 1300C I bought mine then made the brackets work it was blue so I had to paint it also. I think I found one 4 $400.00. I looked forever for the 1800c one never found one

·
Registered
168 Posts

This is the closest wind screen I can find that resembles the Honda OEM headlight cowl for the VTX1800.

I like the OEM better but this one I feel is a great compromise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is the closest wind screen I can find that resembles the Honda OEM headlight cowl for the VTX1800.

That looks like the Bullet Fairing from Memphis Shades. I'm curious about it myself as far as the wind deflection. I'm not real happy with my Speed Demon from them.

·
Registered
168 Posts

That looks like the Bullet Fairing from Memphis Shades. I'm curious about it myself as far as the wind deflection. I'm not real happy with my Speed Demo from them.

That is what it is. I should’ve named it at the time. Didn’t realize the pic didn’t state so.

I agree. The OEM is better looking but this is a good compromise. Looks like it might provide better wind protection than OEM .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts