Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Doesn't bother me... Can't really see it unless you bend down or have a huge rake.

Why not buy some aftermarker trees. That would look good. Should be able to get a set made for less than $400.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
As far as I know, there is no cover for the bottom triple tree of the 1300.

I looked a while back with no luck.

I am sure that if someone would come up with one, people would buy it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Make it

Some people paint that under thing black. I didn't care to see that part of my bike either, so I just made a 2" head light extension that also covers the bottom. I was going to start a thread about it, but I haven't had time to take after pictures (soon). I just started with 3" angle iron and whittled away anything that didn't look an extension cover. This picture is before the holes were drilled, and the final polishing, but the idea is there. Really makes the bike look longer. Maybe I won't need that 6* rake...

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
now we're talkin

Thanks kageones- I just contacted Layzerdude on the cafe about the ones he makes..
I am considering painting mine.. it's just ugly and starting to rust.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with the problem.

Some people paint that under thing black. I didn't care to see that part of my bike either, so I just made a 2" head light extension that also covers the bottom. I was going to start a thread about it, but I haven't had time to take after pictures (soon).
jamma- lets see those after pics

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
You guys want a nice piece of billet ? Do like me & get a Headwinds light bar ..... Here is the mount : HERE puts nice chrome on the bottom & a great place to put a set of lights , everything they sell can be bought separate so all you need is this & two of their 2" spot lights ..................:mrgreen: .... Rod

·
Old Goat
24,815 Posts
Trying looking on ebay for original Kury ,show chrome or maybe a Chinese copy..... good luck...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts