Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lowering springs and shocks $300

I had these on my 03 vtx1800r. They were on when I bought it. I dont really dig the low rider thing so I pulled them off and went back to the stock stuff. Cant find a brand name on them but they are in good shape.

Auto part Suspension part Suspension Coil spring Automotive engine part

·
Registered
707 Posts
How long are the shocks? Can you measure them bolt hole center to center? Those will fit a 1300 as well. They look pretty short. Will you sell the shocks separate?

·
Registered
707 Posts
just measured the shocks. They are 10 1/2" center to center of the holes. I would sell just the shocks for 250.

No offense, and not to mess with your sale, but brand new ones are $199 shipped from mbstore.biz. Can you do a better price perhaps? If so, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lowering springs and shocks

No offense, and not to mess with your sale, but brand new ones are $199 shipped from mbstore.biz. Can you do a better price perhaps? If so, shoot me a PM.
hmmm... not sure what type these are but they have several adjustments on them. I just want to get rid of them. i see the prices range all over the place. I will give you the shocks for 150 shipped. 200 shipped with the lowering springs for the front.

·
Registered
707 Posts
hmmm... not sure what type these are but they have several adjustments on them. I just want to get rid of them. i see the prices range all over the place. I will give you the shocks for 150 shipped. 200 shipped with the lowering springs for the front.
Well the fork springs won't work in my 1300 forks, but thanks. I'll shoot you a PM about the shocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts