Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yum That looks really good. Where was that? And what beer went with that Ruben?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
And....some other choices. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,164 Posts

LJ, any idea where this was taken?

We have a Ridgefield Ct.
No, Rick...I can't say for sure. I just assumed that the "C & T" on the 'bumps' indicated Connecticut. :dontknow: I suspect though, it could be the same place. If you happen to go and partake, please let us know if the servers look that good.>:):thumbup:

·
Registered
25,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, Rick...I can't say for sure. I just assumed that the "C & T" on the 'bumps' indicated Connecticut. :dontknow: I suspect though, it could be the same place. If you happen to go and partake, please let us know if the servers look that good.>:):thumbup:
I'll do that.

It's almost on the NY line, seems a day trip is in the making when it warms up! :smile2:

·
Registered
25,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks very tasty, what is this dish, or what it consists of, maybe I will make myself like I know the composition :)

The top left looks like Beef Brisket, then a Pork Loin, and Beef Ribs.
Bottom left looks like Pulled Pork, and 2 Chickens.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks, but I meant the dish in the first photo you added, it looks like Polish beef tartare with egg yolk, served raw, seasoned with onions, pickled cucumber, salt, pepper and marjoram.

·
Registered
25,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, but I meant the dish in the first photo you added, it looks like Polish beef tartare with egg yolk, served raw, seasoned with onions, pickled cucumber, salt, pepper and marjoram.
The 1st pic I posted was a Corned Beef on Rye, with Sauerkraut, & Fries.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I don't care for 'kraut, but I do use Polish Mustard. (Kosciusko).
Adds just a little "Bite" to the sandwich.
Best store bought horseradish ever!!!!
Ya, cleans the nasal passages.
Double dog dare ya. :thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts