Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Friday morning and Ross and I are in Las Vegas on the way to Laughin. I'll try to take a lot of pictures. Wish we could be to the BBQ tomorrow, but we'll try to have fun in NV. :lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hey Kirby, have fun. :) :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hey dude, I was gonna say "Have fun" too, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I just have this uncontrollable urge to break something. I wonder why? Just joking - I really wish I was right there with you; sounds like a blast! Do take/post lots of pictures.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got back from Lauglin tonight and WOW, what a blast!!! We saw all the major builders....even Arlen Ness on his "MachNess" jet bike! Billy Lane was building a bike on stage. Oh yeah, lots of silicone, too. I'll post pics tomorrow, when I get some time.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Glad to Meet Ya, Mountain Flier

Hey Guys! Thanks for stopping by Cedar City. I only wish our weather had been a bit nicer, but we didn't get too wet in the parking lot. And the bikes looked great! Gave me a few more ideas on what I want to do to my scoot!

Hope you didn't hit any snow on the way back up to SLC area. We got LOTS of rain off and on all day, and just a touch of snow over night, but nothing that stuck. It finally cleared up later today, and supposed to be back up to the 60s tomorrow.

Looking forward to the pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts