Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O K kids, here it is again. Remember last year we was rained out......http://www.madisonribberfest.com/tickets.htm
Madison Ribberfest and blues

The date is August 17/18, I'm getting preliminary plans together for a ride Sat August 18...Lotsa bar b que and blues...Charlie Musslewhite plays at 9:00 till 11:00 that night. All my blues buddies know that he received two awards this year for song of the year etc etc. I will be there rain or shine.
Other bands preceded him

Fri night is Elvin Bishop, 9 till 11 (and other bands beforehand) Dave and I are going.......but I'm trying to contact Matt and K C about overnight camping and showers for our out of towners for Fri night...mebbe we could have a cook out........just say please to ole tugboat and K C( might have to sleep with Lizzie tho)

Like I say, I'm workin on it...but I will be going up to Madison Saturday August 18 for bar b que and Blues..........Y'all come on along, strap a lawn chair to the scooter and lets boogie......................

More to follow......like details and stuff, LOL, I love stuff!

Matchstick/Cottonbutt, we ain't seen ya's all summer, Ka'mon.

Weedly, C D Dave, Termite, Rodney, The I S P Hoovers, mark and bride and my buddies out in Ferdinan, Wino and Moose, Y'all Ka'mon

Shoot, blues and bar b que on the river...priceless

Y'all up north ain't got no reason to not come on down, why I'll be up there wekend after laborday for the midwest figure 8 championship at Speedrome in Indy We could have a get together there!
Yeah, heckeva an idea Racer!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sounds like fun. I won't be able to commit until the last minute unfortunately. :( I'm scheduled to be an expert witness in a couple of lawsuits lingering from my pre-retirement employer. Those of you that know me will get a laugh at the "expert" part!! :? :D

Termite

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Can't make this one. Matchstick, Cotton Butt, Roadrunner, Leah, Deb & I have planned a trip to NEWPORT AQUARIUM in NEWPORT KY. on the 18th.

·
Registered
129 Posts
For those of you who will be making the trip, please let me know, I'll save you some parking spots, should be able to get at least 8 bikes or so parked out here in front of the house. Im not sure If Im gonna wander down there in that mess, I live 2 blocks away from it and do this every year, so its not really a big deal to me, I usually wait till the last minute to decide anyway. Anyway, if you want close parking, pm or email me and I'll get you the directions to my house

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
waiting to see a weather report for this weekend. This event takes place outdoord (duhhhh) , so if it's going to be very hot (90's) we'll wait to ride up till evening. We'll meet at the waffle steak in New albany, and procede to Madison from there. Matt will lead us up some beautiful back roads.I'm guessing we'll meet at the latest 5:00 P M. Parking has been offered by a rider in Madison, so lets get ready.

Offical departure time by friday afternoon at the latest.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O K, Looks like the temp might give us a break. So lets meet at waffle steak in New Albany at 5:00 saturday afternoon. We'll have a nice easy ride thru the country to Madison and park in a "saved" area, walk a block or two to the get together. Don't forget to carry some kinda lil folding chair . We'll sit on the big lawn and hear some really great blues..................see ya

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well, how was Ribberfest?
:eat2: :eat2: :eat2: :eat2: :eat2: :eat2:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was a great time. Good food, outstanding music, beautiful women...and a nice ride. Met new friends was good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts