Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All:

I hope that the holidays were good for everyone. Paula & I just took a little time to have a nice, quiet, stay-at-home holiday season for the first time in several years.

Well, here's an update ... I'm going ahead with plans to set up my motorcycle shop full-time to be located at 2420 Main Street, Elgin, SC 29045 during the first week of February. I've apparently got the support of quite a few of my friends, customers and the town of Elgin to proceed with my passion of owning my own business close to home.

So if there's anything that I can do for any of you good and kind folks, or if you're just out-and-about in the area for any reason, please feel free to drop in and say "Hi" on or after Saturday, February 6th. It would be good to see any and all of you.

Best wishes and regards to all.

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Congrats Joe. It's great too see you following your dreams and passion man. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alan -

Thanks, I might take you up on that some day.

I hope that your new location is working out well for you, too.

Maybe I can do the spring Tech Session and you can handle the fall Tech Session. That way we'll help out as many as wants the information and the saddle time.

I'll play it by ear for now.

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
:congrats: and best of luck to you and yours. I can travel this year so maybe a road trip :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Joe , I will be around to see you and the new place, I want to do some things to my bike before Daytona. Glad to see you are going full time.

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
:congrats:

Wish you the best of luck

·
Registered
370 Posts
Congrats man working closer to home is real nice. I went from a 66 mile comute to a 3 mile comute believe me i love the 3 miler much better.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
:congrats:

It's great to see you follow your dream. May much success come your way :p

·
Registered
964 Posts
:thumbup: Good luck to you!!! These are tough times to start a new business, but with your reputation and local support, you'll do good!! Then when we get this economy turned around, look out!! You'll be hiring a bunch of employees..

·
Old Grumpy Member
1,102 Posts
:congrats: Hope it takes off Big Time for you ! --------Larry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts