Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All:

I hope that the holidays were good for everyone. Paula & I just took a little time to have a nice, quiet, stay-at-home holiday season for the first time in several years.

Well, here's an update ... I'm going ahead with plans to set up my motorcycle shop full-time to be located at 2420 Main Street, Elgin, SC 29045 during the first week of February. I've apparently got the support of quite a few of my friends, customers and the town of Elgin to proceed with my passion of owning my own business close to home.

So if there's anything that I can do for any of you good and kind folks, or if you're just out-and-about in the area for any reason, please feel free to drop in and say "Hi" on or after Saturday, February 6th. It would be good to see any and all of you.

Best wishes and regards to all.

G

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and best wishes on your new enterprise!

So, when are you going to open your second shop in the Dallas area?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Make sure you put up a " I work on Harley's " sign, lots of work there.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Cool. Good luck.

·
Cheapozilla
2,579 Posts
Congratulations and best wishes on your new enterprise!

So, when are you going to open your second shop in the Dallas area?
I agree - and if you do expand - pls consider a third shop somewhere around in New England. That or I ride about 900 miles - doable I suppose :doorag:

You seem to be a good man Joe - I am sure you will be successful.

Best Wishes

:congrats:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sounds like a plan Joe. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do fine. A good wrench is hard to find.
:congrats:

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
:congrats: Joe, best to you on this new chapter.
Be wise in your advertising dollars. ~M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts