Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me no like spoked wheels. I have an 05 1300s what wheels will fit and are they expensive.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I put C wheels on my retro, its probably the cheapest way to go. Bought them used off classifieds on this board for about $450 with a good rear tire.

·
Registered
436 Posts
check ebay

I know there is a front wheel on there right now. Last I check it was @ about 50+ dollars. Quite a few days left though.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mags

Thanks VTXtreme I looked at the wheels and they sure look good. I have never bought anything on ebay. I tried to locate the company who is selling the wheels but I was not able to. I am not fond of doing business with someone that I cannot talk to.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
will all years fit all years?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
ok, I should have ask this way, my bad.
I have a 03 RS will all the C wheels fit?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
oh, lol you expected me to actually read all them part numbers to compare? right!
thanks, I will be doing the swap in a few months.

·
Registered
117 Posts
On my magenta '05 'R', I have mag wheels that I haven't seen much of on anyone elses VTX. They are more solid than most of the others I've seen. Thought of having them polished, but might be more than I'm looking for. Right now I'm used to them, but at first I thought the 'C' type looked better. These are more substantial....hehe!! Not sure how to post a picture through the response, couldn't drag and drop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts