3. With the cursor in the reply box here on the vtxoa, click on the "URL" button & it will insert the URL open code: ""
4. Right-mouse click next to the... button & it will insert the URL close code ""
To link to a picture:
1. Right mouse click on the picture & choose "Save As". Save the picture on your computer.
2. Upload the picture to a photo-host web-site like photobucket.com. In my opinion, photobucket is one of the easiest free photo-host sites out there.
3. Using photo-bucket, it's very easy. Once your picture is uploaded, click on the button below the picture titled "IMG Code". A yellow box will pop-up letting you know that it copied the URL & code all in one.
4. With the cursor in the reply box here on the vtxoa, paste the URL & code either using the mouse or the keyboard.