Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did more talking than riding but it's all good. Maurice was on his VTX Touring and I was on my "N". We had a late breakfast at a Mom & Pop type diner called SunnySideUp (I think) which is very biker friendly. Ample marked MC spots where you can keep an eye on your ride while eating. Nice touch.

We BS for a while and then headed out for the Tom Mix monument/rest area on SR79. I wanted to show him where I used to go to church on Sundays before I moved too far on the other side of Tucson. I would get there early, set down on a picnic table, under a shelter and watch the motorcycles blast by heading to Florence or Tucson while pondering the universe. They were probably going to church also. :wink2:

After the Tom Mix (old time black & white cowboy actor that croaked himself while driving drunk) monument, I was going to show him the gated communities in Florence, take a ride through Casa Grande and scoot back down I-10 to Tucson. Not a very exciting ride for sure but it was a meet and greet after all.

Lot of good riding to be had outside of Tucson and the weather is just starting to get nice. Cool in the morning and bearable at 80mph in the afternoons.

Thanks for riding along and the chatter, Maurice.

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad its getting cooler out! Thanks for sharing, maybe we can all do a ride sometime.
I'm game. You lead though. I keep forgetting, when I lead, that I have people behind me and ride my solo way. Good for me but not so much for those behind me.

I hear the '04 "N" is slower than the '05. Any truth to that? :grin2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I hear the '04 "N" is slower than the '05. Any truth to that? /forums/images/VTXOA_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/QUOTE]

We will have to find out ?
Red is usually faster!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts