Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.chippewamotel.com May 15 th
Here we go X riders. We are in walking distance of allot of bussiness..
Tell the person at the desk you are part of VTX Riders and they will help you out.. Hope we can have a good turn out as we did in Burlington. I will also post on the Ill forum..
Good luck see ya soon

And sent your blessing to Anvil for a speedy recovery we are thinking of you Anvil.
Skinny

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SMOKEN JOE said:
Anybody gonna meet at chris' and ride up as a group?
I have to wait to see if My girl freind has off or not. It depend if she works untill noon or gets off at 5:00. I would love to have a bunch ride from Chris's. I will not know untill the week before we go up. and if so I will check and see if she would like drive up and bring up stuff with her.
Skinny

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'll wait and see

I'll wait to see what time your girl gets off but if the ride leaves at noon. My wife and I are in.

VTXED Steve

G

·
0 Posts
I would say if we plan to do any riding in the area around the Dells, we need to be on the road by at least noon maybe earlier.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WI_VTXer said:
I would say if we plan to do any riding in the area around the Dells, we need to be on the road by at least noon maybe earlier.
I will get a better picture tonight about Kerry's hours. I would like to leave no later than noon and take Hwy 12 all the way up or just get on the big road and just get there and bring Hwy 12 back. Have the meeting eather at supper or right after. I wanted to talk with Riley and Anvil and get something done with them too before we all head up. I am also getting the meeting in June 5th Road America set up with Anvil to see what details to pass on to all for that date. Will have July 17 meeting in LaCrosse set up so everyone has that in there hands also.
Skinny

G

·
0 Posts
My reservations are made!! Anyone planning to go should make their's soon. The hotel gave me a double for the price of a single as they had no singles left. How many are definite? Any idea?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Needing the low-down

Hey guys,

I'm new here to the WI forum, and missed the April 17 meeting. Sounds like alot of fun was had. From those who missed that first meeting-is May 15 the next 'get together'? A friend and I (plus wife/girlfriend) would be interested in joining the group.

Located in Madison- will ride anywhere.

Brad

G

·
0 Posts
Brad,

The first meeting was a great time and pretty well attended. The next and most future gatherings will be more of a group ride. The 15th we are riding to the Dells and staying at the motel in the first post in this thread. Mainly just an opporunity to ride and hang out. Any and all riders are welcome regardless of brand. Take a look at the messages here in the Wi forum and let any of us know if you have any questions. Otherwise get a room reserved and lets make some arrangements for you to hook up with us on the way up on the 15th.

And Welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome

aboard Brad and freinds, Feel free to make the meeting at the Dells and meet some new X Riders from all over. Hope to meet you At the Dells any thing we can do give us a shout.
Skinny

·
Registered
695 Posts
2 beds for the price of one

They only have doubles left but shes giving the vtxers the same price as a single. There going fast so make a reservation.

VTXED Steve

If only we get the same weather as today 4-29-04

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Dells

A group ride would be a great way to go. I would even be interested in leaving Friday. Dennis and Sharon will be coming to. [/img][/code][/list][/quote]

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
When is everyone leaving?? I thought that Friday was the day to meet up there and then riding all day Saturday.....We are still going to go up on Friday. Since my wife is still a new rider, we will probably travel by ourselves (speed). Can't wait to hook up with everyone again, and sounds like we're going to meet even more X-Riders!! :D

Come on SUNSHINE!!!!!

Sam & Druanne

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rides to the dells

I can only leave Saturday 12:00ish from Chris Burlington, my route is Hwy 11 west to Hwy 43 West to Beloit to I 90 West to Madison, will meet up with WI_VTX in Madison @ Hwy 151 and I 94 at the Cheese house, than will go straight to the Dells for check-in and a ride, Supper, Meeeting, And just sit around a shout the bull for the night. Am Breakfest check out Take Hwy 12 to Hwy 43 to Hwy 11 to Burlington from that point..
Than Miller Time I am home.

Those that can leave earler on Friday for the Dells I am happy you can, Please do ride safely, pm each other and make plans to meet each other for your ride up.

Skinny

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
VTXFlyer said:
When is everyone leaving?? I thought that Friday was the day to meet up there and then riding all day Saturday.....We are still going to go up on Friday. Since my wife is still a new rider, we will probably travel by ourselves (speed). Can't wait to hook up with everyone again, and sounds like we're going to meet even more X-Riders!! :D

Come on SUNSHINE!!!!!

Sam & Druanne
Hey Flyer, Want to meet at Chris' on Fri. and ride up as a group if we can get together. We took off on Fri. from work and will be riding up fri. Say about 11 at Chris' and leave about 12 after a burger or something.
Anyone else thinking of hooking up would be great. Nice lazy ride up to the motel sounds like our kind of weekend.

Or if there is a better or more central for everyone then we could meet there.

G

·
0 Posts
As Skinny said I am planning on leaving Milwaukee around 12:15 on Sat (the 15th) and meeting him at the junction of Rt 151 and 94 at the cheese House no later than 1:30 then straight to the Dells and get checked in so we can ride. Regardless of what everyone does ... we need to plan a meeting point (probably the motel office) for Saturday afternoon so we can get out and ride. I would say 3:30pm in front of the office, gassed and ready to ride. Anyone who has ideas for a good lazy afternoon ride in the area feel free to speak up. Any riders in the Milwaukee area that want to ride out together on Saturday, let me know so we can meet up, maybe grab lunch before we leave.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts