Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
DAWG,

I'd like to come visit when the rest of the gang comes in from WI. I'll keep track of Skinny's schedule for riding down (he mentioned "some Saturday", but I don't see a date yet) and just meet them when they pull into town. I don't have your address either, so I'll look to Skinny to anounce the ride and destination (he's really good at that :D , did anyone mention we are going to vote him President? :? )

BTY, I'm a XXL and would really like a patch to add to my jacket. Will certainly do the balance of the threads and gadgets also. I'm all for supporting our team mates.

Oh, and long sleves. Trip up to Burlington resulted in a pretty good sunburn on the arms, Don't want that again. :oops:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Thanks DAWG, I put my onder in on your web site since I'm tied up on the 8th. (I'm the Motorola address)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just paid for my VTX today. Will be picking it up tomorrow.

I will make it down there next weekend. I probably won't spend the night.

What's the plan. I should be able to make it down there anytime on Saturday. Possibly even Sunday morning for breakfast. It's about an hours ride for me. I am in Wisconsin Rapids.

Paul Bunyan's is a great restaurant for breakfast. All you can eat, served family style.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
rzieroth said:
Just paid for my VTX today. Will be picking it up tomorrow.

I will make it down there next weekend. I probably won't spend the night.

What's the plan. I should be able to make it down there anytime on Saturday. Possibly even Sunday morning for breakfast. It's about an hours ride for me. I am in Wisconsin Rapids.

Paul Bunyan's is a great restaurant for breakfast. All you can eat, served family style.
Bob, Hey Man...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whatcha get??? you know, size, color, etc, etc....

Check this thread for Skinnys cell phone # and give him a call when you get up there. He is the ring leader of this rag-tag group :D :D :D

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your ride!!! 8)

Sam

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bob, Hey Man...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Whatcha get??? you know, size, color, etc, etc....
Picked up a new 02 1800C Illusion Blue. Got a great deal. I have about $3000 in options picked out, plus taxes, license and setup fees and my total will still be under $13000.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
rzieroth said:
Picked up a new 02 1800C Illusion Blue. Got a great deal. I have about $3000 in options picked out, plus taxes, license and setup fees and my total will still be under $13000.
Glad to see you found this place! See you soon. I will not be able to make it to the Dells, going to Hell instead! LOL!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Picked up a new 02 1800C Illusion Blue. Got a great deal. I have about $3000 in options picked out, plus taxes, license and setup fees and my total will still be under $13000.[/quote]

hey bob ya didnt by chance pick that up at crafts in marshfield?
good luck with ur bike.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Wisconsin Dells trip

I'm trying to keep up with both this thread on the Wisconsin site, and the FIB (Illinois) site for our upcoming Dells trip. So far, looks like I'm the only FIB heading up from the NW Chicago 'burbs.

If I've missed anyone, PM or post here so I can keep up.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Re: Wisconsin Dells trip

David said:
I'm trying to keep up with both this thread on the Wisconsin site, and the FIB (Illinois) site for our upcoming Dells trip. So far, looks like I'm the only FIB heading up from the NW Chicago 'burbs.

Are you meeting us at Chris's or are you meeting another group
Skinny

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Come on FIB's The more the merrier......I have some friends coming up from IL, so you all won't be lonely :D :D :D :D

Hope to see lots of X'ers and other brand X'ers there!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

OK, Gotta get back to the garage to get the bike CLEAN :shock:

Sam

·
Registered
695 Posts
FIB

Get out of Chicago. It took me 3 hrs to get from 79th and Western to Kedszie yesterday during rush hr. How can you stand living there. Why don't you turn into a CHEEZZEE head. See ya in the Dells.

VTXED Steve

·
Registered
4,015 Posts

Skinny said:
David said:

Skinny
Skinny, yes I am planning on leaving out of the Shearaton in Rolling Meadows ~ 10:30 with my FIB's, then arriving at Chris' ~ 11:30, having a burger and beverage, then leaving with you and team @ 12:30.

Is that okay with you?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

David said:
Skinny said:
David said:

Skinny
Skinny, yes I am planning on leaving out of the Shearaton in Rolling Meadows ~ 10:30 with my FIB's, then arriving at Chris' ~ 11:30, having a burger and beverage, then leaving with you and team @ 12:30.

Is that okay with you?
I think we can make up 15 min. on the ride see your group @ Chris's
Skinny

41 - 56 of 56 Posts