Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ran down to Harrison, Arkansas and headed south from there.

Just South of Jasper on Hwy 7 to 374 East - and about halfway the length of 374, we made a sharp right on an unmarked (paved) little road. It seems that the natives were not all that happy with us.

We went carefully past them - and they started chasing us, then running alongside - then ahead and then they got off to the side and then started chasing us again. Biggest darned dogs I ever seen. We SOOOO need a Go-PRO !

Another mile or so, and the road ended in gravel and water.
We turned around - and guess who was waiting for us ???

They run faster than ya think !
Got on up onto 374 n pulled over for a butt break and these little guys were flying around everywhere.

On up the road we went - then Hwy 123 up thru Mt Judea and back over to Hwy 7 South and picked up 123 South. That store there at Sand Gap (Pelsor) is still closed.
On down to the one-lane bridge over Big Piney Creek - and climb up and get your name on the strut.

Then down Hwy 21 to Clarksville --> 64 West --> thru town --> 103 North to Oark and PIE

THEN back down 103 a mile or so and take 215 West to Hwy 23 South to Turner Bend.... just to sit on the porch.
After that - 23 North --> 16 East to Pettigrew - and a small dilemma

DETOUR my [CENSORED] !!!
We managed to get around it in the "ditch" on the left.
There's a LOT more - but the details would bore you to death.
And besides, I got no more pictures.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Thank You for the photo's...

Big Dogs, :)

I passed a full size Bull. on a highway... it was in the right lane walking... police car behind.. NO PHOTO's..
I was not going to stop in front of them. I was in South Texas 3 months ago on the bike

·
Registered
886 Posts
The Three Twisted Sisters in Texas are nice but Western Arkansas has great rides. Planning on making Fayetteville's Bikes, Blues and BBQ next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts