Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into buying a backrest bag for the trips next year. Presently I have the Kury Gran Tour bag, but it isn't quite big enough.
I'm looking at both the Kury Full Dresser and the TourMaster Nylon Cruiser II bag.
Anybody got them and have any comments?
Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have the full dresser bag and have used it for about 4 years now. The best and worst part is the hard liner. It restricts the way you pack but lets you carry stuff that can be divided into sections(make any sense). Lately it has been hard to zip up around the bottom corners. The tighter you pull the straps where it attaches to the rack, the harder it is to zip. The liner is velcroed to the bag but over time the liner starts to push against the 'door' making it hard to zip. This is my only luggage on the bike and it is there 24/7.

A friend has the ultra tour bag from Kury. On our last trip to PCB it seemed to be larger and was not as tall when expanded(see 'top heavy'). The only problem with it is it needs a shelf under the bag, over the rack, to keep it from sagging on the outer edges. This bag is short enough and has D-rings to tie suff accross it and still not be as tall as the full dresser.

I am going to buy one of the ultra tour bags before the next road trip.:firstplace:

·
Registered
466 Posts
If you are looking to spend that Christmas cash, you could always buy me a present. I love presents. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts