Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caging it there sometime friday from Texarkana AR are those good roads good or is there any seveve construction going on?

·
Registered
925 Posts
I-40 to and around Memphis all the way to exit 108 then north on Hwy 45 through Huntingdon to McKenzie about 10 miles u the road from Huntingdon. Should be clear sailing ... :?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Not sure if you are a AAA member, but on their site, they have a MAPS feature that tells you where any construction or slow downs may occur.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Change of plans I get to ride------------ YES! Wife and kids will follow.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Now you're talkin' :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
509 Posts
DAYAM ....I MISSS Paris/Henry County. (Actually lived between Henry and Como...close to Mckenzie)

·
Registered
246 Posts
One correctiong though....Exit 108 is Hwy 22 not 45...

Also becareful through Clarksburg, first little city after crossing into Carroll County. The speed limit "IS" the speed limit.

Enjoy the trip....

·
Registered
246 Posts
:oops: ....oops Just noticed the date of departure...probably already on the road...sorry...

·
Registered
925 Posts
Fallguy said:
One correctiong though....Exit 108 is Hwy 22 not 45...

Also becareful through Clarksburg, first little city after crossing into Carroll County. The speed limit "IS" the speed limit.

Enjoy the trip....
Yep - it is indeed Hwy 22 - Forgive me - that's where I used to have to go to get the daughter from the EX-wife. Wasn't paying attention in those days and was fenerally in a funk until I picked up the little girl. Life's been REAL GOOD though for the last 20 years! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts