Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a couple new guys that just bought bikes here at work. One of them is a guy that you can look at and talk to and see he has no business being on anything without pedals.

He bought a fairly decent looking shadow 1100. Flamed paint job, flamed seat, probably 2k worth of chrome and goodies on it and he only paid 3500. It has 40k+ miles on it, looks like its in pretty good shape. There is a crowd of us riders that kind of hang out together in the break area, swapping stories talking about our bikes..etc. This guy is always out there talking about 'when i had my bike'. He bought this one about 3 days ago. He comes in the parking lot this morning, no helmet, short sleeve shirt, fairly flimsy looking shoes, rounds the corner coming into the parking lot and lowsides in the corner. Nothing appeared to be hurt other than his pride. Luckily he had crash bars on and that was the only thing that took any of the real damage.

I'm heading out to the break area now to catch up on whats happened since the big crash of 08

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I believe I saw that shadow on Craigslist. I remember seeing a Shadow with a flamed tank and flamed stiched seat. Don't remember the asking price. Wish him luck and point him to the nearest MSF course.
What part of Tampa are you from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts