Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet and Greet. Mt Cheaha May 19 11am

The Spring Alabama VTX Riders Meet and Greet will be held May 19th 11am at the Mt Cheaha State Park. For those that have attended in the past you know the drill. 11am is kind of an arbitrary time. Just get there as close to that time as possible for lunch. For those that have not attended in the past this should not be missed. It's alot of fun and provides an opprotunity to put faces on the names that you see here so often. The State Park at Cheaha has a beautiful facility atop Mt Cheaha and the restaurant there serves a buffet lunch.
This of course will also include members of the VTXCafe and I'm sure some of you belong to both forums. We'll gather there and have lunch together as close to noon as possible and then congregate up at the top of the mountain for pictures and fellowship. After that who knows? It's usually kind of open so riding suggestions for the afternoon are welcome.
This is not limited to Alabama riders, all are welcome and all makes of bikes are welcome as well. So invite your riding buddies to tag along.
Hope to see all my old friends there and make some new one's too.

http://g.co/maps/kx2dz

All those planning on attending please chime in on this thread. If there's a chance you'll be 2 up or bringing friends let me know that too. This is not written in stone just need to get an idea so I can forwarn the restaurant. I will not be reserving a room or making reservations for the group but I will give them a heads up about how many might be coming so we dont overwhelm them.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. It's this weekend the 19th. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good turnout. Anybody from MS?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts