Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 20 in Myrtle Beach? anyone interested?? late lunch or early supper??open to suggestions :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: could meet at Red Line Honda??

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm arriving Wed. the 18th and staying through the weekend. I'll certainly make the meet & greet. Where's Redline Honda? There's also been talk on board by Prattman of another meet & greet during the week. I'm sure there'll be more discussing this as the Rally nears. Count me in!

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Re: meet and greet

Grandpa J said:
May 20 in Myrtle Beach? anyone interested?? late lunch or early supper??open to suggestions :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: could meet at Red Line Honda??
Sounds great to me. Keep me posted.

I'll be staying in Garden City.

Eddie

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Re: meet and greet

Grandpa J said:
I've already met you so the meeting part is out but am open to greeting you when I see you there :wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Grandpa J said:
Fri or Sat?
I don't care oneway or the other. If we meet at redline then I could cancel the clubhouse res. and save it for another time. Also means that I would not have to worry about feeding everybody.

For those that use GPS I could give location to Redline.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
prattman said:
Grandpa J said:
Fri or Sat?
I don't care oneway or the other. If we meet at redline then I could cancel the clubhouse res. and save it for another time. Also means that I would not have to worry about feeding everybody.

Please provide the address for my GPS.

I think you should still feed us, since you're hosting this thing. Is it gonna be buffet?

:-D

Eddie

·
Registered
237 Posts
eddiecohen said:
prattman said:
Grandpa J said:
Fri or Sat?

I think you should still feed us, since you're hosting this thing. Is it gonna be buffet?

Eddie
Best I could do would be Burgers/dogs,chips, soda.... Even with that I would need to have a close idea how many to plan for :eat2:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Will be staying in North Myrtle Beach 19th-22nd. We like the idea of a meet & greet. Just let us know where and when!!! I'll keep checking this board for updates. 25 days & counting!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
keep us posted. we'll get there on thur (?19?) can't wait guys-ready to have a he!! of a time and see some tight little hotties in bikinis :lol:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Grandpa J said:
with Eddie there..about 100..... :wink:
100 per day

Eddie

·
Registered
237 Posts
prattman said:
eddiecohen said:

Redline N33 45 13.2 W78 57 51.7
Jammin Leather N33 44 08.2 W78 56 53.5

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
prattman said:
prattman said:
eddiecohen said:

Thanks

I like my steaks medium rare, but don't mind helping cook.

Eddie

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
prattman said:
prattman said:
eddiecohen said:

I'll bring my SCUBA gear.

Eddie

·
Registered
237 Posts
eddiecohen said:
prattman said:
prattman said:
eddiecohen said:

I'll bring my SCUBA gear.

Eddie
Jammin Leather N33 44.136 W078 56.892
Redline N33 45.221 W78 57.862
Try these out, It must have been one of those days.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts