Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone going to Damons on the 7th is looking for some items I have for sale, let me know. I'll install them back on my bike and deliver them
in person.
Items for sale are:Windvest tinted windshield (mint cond.,used only twice).$200.00. Includes extra hardware that I have to increase height adjustment.

--Honda chrome rear fender panel...$50.00(mint cond)

I would rather sell these items locally than go through the classifieds on the
main board. See you at Damons....................Nick

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
good idea.

Anybody else got things to sell?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
thanks to BONZ i'll have a WIVO res cover to sell , hell i'll even throw in the screws. :lol: :lol: :lol:
KRUT

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Well, after some late night shopping with HDL, I made the mistake of buying a few too many items. If anyone is interested in these I'll bring them to the meet and greet. These are brand new items, never on the bike and still in original packaging.

Kury-Akyn Deep Dish Bezels with smoked clear lenses and amber bulbs, a complete set for both FRONT turnsignals (I bought these thinking that I could use them on the rear, but they came with the wrong bulb base for use on the rear) :roll: $36 from HDL, yours for $25

Kury-Akyn VTX 1800 chrome switch box covers, complete set (I won one new set on ebay and while the auction was still going on I bought another set from HDL) :roll: $63 from HDL, yours for $45

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I'll take the bezels.......

You can bring em over when I wire your lightbar.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Hey Rich, I'll take the switch box covers

G

·
0 Posts
is anyone interested in easy brackets for an 1800 c with a back rest if so pm me and I will bring......will sell cheap! :shock:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts

I got a USED airfilter!

serriously... If any of you need any chrome bolts and such. PM me the sizes and I Can bring them along with me. 30% off the price on our drawers at ACE....

Looking forward to the trip.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts