Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I will call Damon's next Monday to reserve their room if we have over 30 guys/gals heading there for the Meet&Greet on Saturday April 30th. So let me have a count off of who's still planning on making it. 8)

If you're new then here is the thread telling where and how and when this ride will be.
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60231

·
Registered
757 Posts
Is anyone from Wisconsin making this run to Normal? If so I would like to tag along if at all possible....

Later
David

·
Super Moderator
63,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damon's is set for 50 people at 12:00 noon Saturday April 30th(Rain date May 1st)
Ask for the VTX Owners Association gathering, if you don't see anyone. Christie is the Assistant Manager that will be there for us if we need something. If by Wednasday it looks as if it is going to be crappy outside I will call Jeff the Manager to let him know.
Have a safe trip to Damon's 8)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I'm going, and maybe my wife too, SimpleMan pm me with your phone # and we can make arrangements to ride together, maybe Skinny too and any other S.E. WI. VTXER's
Mike

·
Super Moderator
63,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It doesn't look good guys. 49 and now 70% rain.

Let's get a quick count of how many want to have it this Saturday regaurdless and how many favor a rain delay till next Saturday the 7th. :?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I am out I have to move everything out of the storage building Saturday morning. get it stufffed in the house or garage..Than a rumage sale the next weekend..

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Weather.com says 58 with a POP of 10%. What's the question again?!? :D

Skinny! We ever gonna see you and Mad Napper again :(

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
bluto said:
Weather.com says 58 with a POP of 10%. What's the question again?!? :D

Skinny! We ever gonna see you and Mad Napper again :(
After the move Saturday I have to get Mad Napper out of the house, we are going to take a ride up to see Sam And Dru and Family for a Birthday gathering. We need to get down to Doyle's so we can talk with Ziggy, Hope to see you soon.

·
Super Moderator
63,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, as it stands the Indiana guys are wanting a rain delay till next weekend, the Missouri guys as well and even some of the Illinois boys want to skip this weekend. So, I guess I'll make it for next weekend May 7th noon, same place Damon's, same time 12noon. Sorry for those that can not make it next weekend and for those that got out of work for this weekend. 8)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
You all are more than welcome to come to Whitewater for the cookout/ Birthday party for Lance.

If you make plans to come up, give me a heads up as I want to have plenty of food :D :D

Bummer that the Meet & Greet is postponed :cry: But hey, you can still hang with some X'ers here :D :D

Sam

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
OK folks, this Saturday is the ride and I dont see any WI X'ers signed up....what the heck, we got cheese down here in Illinois too you know! :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts