Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TO ALL WHO ARE GOING TO THE MEET-N-GREET IN ILL. ON 5/7/05 FIRST MEETING POINT IS 465 AND KENTUCKY AV. AT 8:00AM AT MCDONALDS. THE SECOND STOP IS 231 AND 74W EXIT 34 BETWEEN 9 AND 9:30 AM. THE THIRD STOP IS 63 AND 74W AROUND10:15 AND 10:30 HOPE TO SEE A FEW X RIDERS AT THESE POINTS.

·
Super Moderator
63,887 Posts
It doesn't look good guys. 49 and now 70% rain.

Let's get a quick count of how many want to have it this Saturday regaurdless and how many favor a rain delay till next Saturday the 7th. :?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who and where are you going to meet up with us sat. morning? just a few days to get in on this great ride.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Same as last week for me...63 and 74 jct. 10:00-10:30 drinking coffee in the diner no doubt.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'll be at the McD's in Crawfordsville (I-74 and 231) by 9am. I'll be ready to go whenever you want.

The next stop at 63 and I-74 is only about 35 miles so its a quick hop.

Matchstick, there's a Pilot truck stop with an Arby's at that junction...we'll look for you there first.

Termite.

·
Super Moderator
63,887 Posts
Thanks to all that made it. It was a great success it seems with over 45 bikes making the trip. Again, Sorry that I was late. I had expected to be one of the first ones there but I couldn't just leave Acrotech and David stranded there. I think it would have been nice had we had time to hang and go for a ride but people rode a long way and needed to start back. Maybe next year we make it an overnighter? Finding a cheap hotel and planing for a short ride so we could spend more time getting to know everyone???
Well, that's 12 months away, I'll start thinking about it if there is enough interest in an overnighter. Thanks again everyone. 8)
:beer3:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts