Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we meet at KC's Eastside on the 10th of Jan at 2pm. Weather premitting. Syco

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I 2nd that and suggest we deside a time.
Afternoon works best if anyone can ride.

More than likely I'll be in a cage, unless I get my X put back together :oops:.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I am in for now. Will have to see as the time gets closer. No matter. I like the idea of a specific date and time. Those who can do, those that can't can make the next one.
Looking forward to meeting all you yeahwhooos.

·
Registered
49 Posts
:thumbup: Can't make it on that date - I have an American Legion Rider meeting that same day at 1:00 in Lincoln. I will continue to watch this (and other threads) to see how the get together goes. Those who attend, please update the rest of us. Thx.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Jan. 10 face to face.

I work Saturdays but will try to fit in a lunch at that time. Maybe get a confirmation from someone the day before to make sure that someone will be there.
Also not sure of where you're talking about?:doorag:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meeting

I will be there around 1:30 Pm on the 10th of Jan. KC's Eastside is located in Ashland Nebr. right on hiway 6 on south side of the hiway. They also serve food there all day. Hope to see a few of ya there. Later Syco

·
Registered
874 Posts
I got a new baby girl (born on the 4th), but I'll keep it in mind if I can get away. Haven't seen you guys for awhile...
Heavy

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Heavy Congradulations:thumbup: I hope all are well and you can catch up with use soon.

Looking forward to seeing Wolbert on a bike for the LPD, are you headed that direction as well?

Chris

·
Registered
874 Posts
Traffic Sarge....

Thanks,

Well, the Traffic Sergeant spot is opening in March if that is what you are referring too. I believe there are several Sergeants interested, but I'll definitely apply when it opens. I think it would be fun. I'm impressed with the new 103" motors. The are definitely quicker than the 96"....

Catch you later

Heavy

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Is this still a go? If so, how about some directions to KC's?I may not make it, but I'll need to know where.Scarecrow

·
Registered
544 Posts
KC’s in Ashland is right on Hwy 6. The sign on the building says ‘Eastside Saloon”. It is on the East-South side of the highway, about halfway through. It is across the Hwy from the Co-op’s propane area.

(If I am wrong, somebody let me know...this is the bar I am planning to head to!)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I might have a conflict as the Fort Calhoun gunshow is this weekend. i think I am scheduled to go to this Sat Afternoon. If not I will be there or if I can fit it in.
If I don't make it, please post up how it went and who showed up.
Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
lol with the weather we just got here i really dont think i'll make it

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Really enjoyed the get together and meeting Syco, Jim-eye and wife. Good to know that theres more than one Geek in the group besides me. Jim's wife is a kill, great to talk to and made me think I should have brought Sue.
Syco you just feel like you have known him your whole life, as a matter of fact his father and Sue's Dad were State troopers and knew each other very well.

Lee and Dave VTX'ers that came out with me, both said that they are looking forward to the next month's meet.:thumbup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
It was a good get together. We talked about meeting up next at the bike show in Feb. I am sure we will have much more info posted before then.

Wife (Audrey) also enjoyed meeting VTXOA folks. Had a good time, will hook up with you all next time!

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Sorry I had to miss this meet, but I have so many home projects that I want to get done before the riding weather begins (that's mid June here in Nebraska, right?).

However, if there is a good bike show coming up, I'm definitely in for that. So, please, post some details!

Scarecrow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts