Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to some personal situations the Bryce/Zion/Grand Canyon ride has been altered to a 4 or 5 day trip to Las Vegas. We will be leaving on Friday, May 27 in the a.m. and head to Reno for the first night. Saturday we will head across the desert (awesome ride) to Las Vegas where we will spend 1 or possibly 2 nights then head back with Monday or Tuesday as our arrival home. Most of the guys going want to stretch it out to the 5 days which I agree with. Hopefully everyone can do it. So far those committed to the ride are: Bob, Gary, Steve (Pinefang), Dennis Knight and myself. Jim (Arch our fearless leader) is also trying to make it. If you are a go you need to let us know right away so we can arrange for rooms and such. Gary is working on reserving 2 rooms in both Vegas and Reno.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Im not sure about the trip as I have a 16 dayer taking the last week of june and the first week in July for the Denver trip. I have however taken the 27th throught the 5th off just in case.

My wife wants to know if there are any women going, or shall we look some up after we get there? I think she might entertain the notion of being a passenger, if there are other women.

I still have the stock seat and may get monkey butt after the first day. have to pack a pile of junk back there to lean on. no prob.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I have two rooms in reno and vegas prepaid for.

Dennis S., Dennis K., Bob, Steve and Arch check your e-mail.

Gary

·
Registered
186 Posts
:? what. . . . ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry guys but I won't be able to make this one after all.

You all have a great time, take pictures and get there and back safely!

Gary you got the tail gunner position. :lol:

Hopefully we'll al get a chance to get together for a ride before you leave.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Dennis what time are you heading out. Autumn and I would like to ride with you for a ways at least. Are you going to do the Breakfast thing in Eugene at the usual? If so we would like to see you off there. Be good to see you and Bob and the rest of the guys.
Jerry and Autumn

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Jerry! You are still alive and well! Yes, we are meeting Bob and Dennis K. down in Eugene at Shari's for breakfast at 8:30 a.m. or so. We will pick Gary up on the freeway at the Hwy. 34 Exit at 8:00. He will be on the freeway waiting.

It will be nice to see you and Autumn again. Seems like its been awhile. Are you still as cute as you were the last time I saw you? I'll bet Autumn is! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts