Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the windshield already and the triple tree mounting brackets. Just looking for the plates to connect the 'shield to the brackets.

Anyone with a a cracked up windshield that would like to get ride of the plates?

·
Old Goat
25,645 Posts
I've got the windshield already and the triple tree mounting brackets. Just looking for the plates to connect the 'shield to the brackets.

Anyone with a a cracked up windshield that would like to get ride of the plates?
U can always contact Memphis Shades ...great customer service....best to call and ask for mary...if she is still there...good luck
Ive ordered just the plate before....only required a small donation to area hospital

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still looking....

·
Old Goat
25,645 Posts
Are u looking for trigger locking ...... I may have some of the old style.....if I can find them will need to measure length...as they may be for a alley cat....I know I changed over years ago....LMK...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

I have Batwing brackets.....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are u looking for trigger locking ...... I may have some of the old style.....if I can find them will need to measure length...as they may be for a alley cat....I know I changed over years ago....LMK...
Thank you, sir. Let me know what you find (out).

CV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts