Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, Merry Christmas to everyone out there in VTX land. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, take care and ride safe this festive season.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Big cheers from Adelaide

Same goes here....Merry Xmas everyone and ride safe.8)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Ride safe and party hard....................see you all in 2009.:smile:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yeah Merry Xmas everyone.

Been busy mowing lawns, building walls & pizza ovens (still not finished) and generally running around like a blue assed fly.

But I am please to announce that all trees are decorated, halls are decked with bars of holly and ham is in the oven. Hmmmmmm, haaaammmmmmm :mrgreen:

Ride safe and watch out for cages in this stupid season.

Merry Christmas and have a great 09.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah Merry Xmas everyone.

Been busy mowing lawns, building walls & pizza ovens (still not finished) and generally running around like a blue assed fly.

But I am please to announce that all trees are decorated, halls are decked with bars of holly and ham is in the oven. Hmmmmmm, haaaammmmmmm :mrgreen:

Ride safe and watch out for cages in this stupid season.

Merry Christmas and have a great 09.
:agree:What, you 2 lordoss, I wont finish my wall, but the pizza oven and BBQ are in. I cheated, I bought them, gas fired. Just have to finish off the table and shelf. Oh and wipper snip and mow, etc,etc,.
I was hoping to have my fridge finished (done up) but that will have to be later, The beer will be on ICE though. Got a 2 slabs of Coronas and 2 of XXXX, wife has her Bundy and the cokes are cold.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Merry Christmas blokes and have a safe one as well.
WD

·
Registered
44 Posts
Merry Christmas and a happy, safe New Year to all. :beer3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts