Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone !

Hoping everyone is safe, warm and Santa brings you lotsa Chrome !

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Thanks Bone carver and I to want to wish all a very Merry Christmas as well as a Happy New Year to all that read our quips.

But let me ask for very special Blessings on the Family of Bickersons... You all are very Special and importatant to this Ol' Fat Guy... Thanks for all that youse do for me and for others...

You all just keep giving of yourselves to others which carries this season through out the whole year...

We had a couple of near misses this past year but still all intact... Thank God...

Then there are the Long Island Crew that just keeps on supporting us Upstaters... Thanks again Folks and I promise we need to get down there before next Fall... Maybe the ride to Virginnie could fulfill that need...

Take care folks and enjoy your loved ones...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
MERRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS to ALL !!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :doorag: OK, let's ride.

·
Registered
508 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
This is one time of the year that Pam and I miss Upstate NY. We miss the snow covered trees and sitting in front of a nice wood fire. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Don and Pam

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Ho Ho Ho to you all, and a happy healthy and prosperous New Year.

Tros Virginia sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone, have a safe and happy holiday!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you, have a happy! Hope Santa is good to everyone.:cool:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Merry Christmas to all my extended VTX family and friends......Dallas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts