Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
:thumbup:Happy and safe Holidays to all, its nearly 2009 which is going to be a great year for us vtxers.

My sons luggage arrived 4 days later...well at 4am this morning the doorbell sounded, i opened it took the luggage and the guy just stood there...I looked at him and said "mate, tell me you're not looking for a fng tip!!?" and closed the door.

Have a great one guys and gals and see you in January.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Merry Christmas to all our VTX family..we're down here in North Carolinia with our grandson..not real warm here this year, but still see the bikes out in the afternoon, lucky stiffs get to ride year round!! Hope you all have a safe and happy day tommorrow and hope Santas good to you all, looking forward to riding in 2009 with all of you..:D

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Merry Christmas to all from Elvie and I. Hope the Holidays are good to you. I have to work, So I'll be sleeping later since there is no work scheduled. Got to be there in case of a problem.

So take care all and may Santa be good to you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Merrry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you. You have been a source of some great info and even more laughs this year. I can't wait till next year for even more. The days are getting longer now hopefully the winter will fly by. See you all next year.
Mark.:agree::agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Merry Christmas to all! Best wishes and many happy miles for 2009.
Linda and Dave Wells

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas, be safe and don`t eat to much. Ya right. Hope Santa was good to all. Jim, Karen.:D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
It's Christmas Day and I hope that all of you are having a great holiday with family and friends.

Oh! By the way.........that elf thing is hilarious! I can see a whole new line of humor coming from those sites. Who would have known that you guys had such incredible moves.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
It's Christmas Day and I hope that all of you are having a great holiday with family and friends.

Oh! By the way.........that elf thing is hilarious! I can see a whole new line of humor coming from those sites. Who would have known that you guys had such incredible moves.
You obviously didn't see how Disney is dedicating their Theme parks for ME in 2009. Check out the link below.
http://www.sun7news.com/index.php?code=416xfo991CLP36lA78jA&CMP=OTC-WWYCOVS1001

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Yeah I did see it Dan. But I have a thing for country line dancing. I was trying to figure out the dance moves. It looked like a butchered version of the Tush Push, Watermelon Crawl and a little Raggae Cowboy thrown in. :D
You were particularly impressive for someone who has disowned country music. At least that's what you've always wanted everyone to believe. I think there's a little Okee in you after all. Yeeeeha!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts