Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home a little while ago from work. I realized it's Christmas since it's after midnight now. I would like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas.

·
Banned
11,318 Posts
Almost 3am, just got home from work....IT'S CHRISTMAS???
mERRY cHRISTMAS ALL! sTeVo

·
Registered
798 Posts
530 am just got up Merry Christmas to everyone.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Thank you Jon, and a very Merry X-MAS to you too!!! Pease and goodwill to all our riding friends from ARIZONA... Leslie&Ed

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Not going to be much of a Xmas at our house this year. We haven't been able to do any shopping because of all the snow. We live at a high elevation and our streets have been closed since last Weds. Didn't even get the roast beast for dinner. We'll probably do something next week. Merry Christmas all the same though. Enjoy your families as that's what is really important all year round.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Merry Christmas! Now.... COME ON SPRING!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Looking forward to MUCH warmer weather to get out in.
Everyone have a good day.

·
Registered
954 Posts
9;30 here and I would also wish everyone a merry Christmas!
and as bad as the snow is ,it is cool to have a real white Christmas about 15 inches out the door and still coming down:smile:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Went to bed thinking I'd wake up to rain, wrong, it's snowing big flakes out there now. We have at least 2.5 feet in the yard and 5 foot piles where I have been pushing it out of the driveway. Sevie made a big turkey dinner last night but neither kid could make it up here from Longview so we ate alone.
I remember the winter of 79-80 we had snow up to my waist in the driveway, (I can hear the jokes now) no that is more than 2.5 feet. I'm hoping the roofs will hold up. Enough rambling.

Merry CHRISTmas to all my fellow riding buddys and their families. Bob and Sevie

·
Registered
553 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. All this snow reminds me of my childhood in Spokane. Good times.

·
Registered
659 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. Wow It's been a long time since we have had a white Christmas in the Tacome area. The first for my kids. I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable time with your loved ones. I know I am.:doorag:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Like Eagle, we have been snowed in since the first snow flake. I can't even remember when that was but here we sit! We have about 2 wks worth of wood pellets left before the heat runs out and the place goes cold. Good thing the rain is comming before then and the truck delivery can get here. So here we sit and watch Randy's Ride videos on the 40" TV Screen eat :popcorn::popcorn: and dream of sunny, warm, days and nothing but road beneath our feet. Yeah!

Merry Xmas and wish all a happy New Year.

Cheers,
Rowland & Kathy

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Merry Christmas to you as well!!!
I was surprised to see so much snow this morning.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Back at you Bro & Merry Christmas to one and all.

Hope those that wished for a white Christmas are happy! :-x

·
Registered
54 Posts
Merry Xmas Yall, this is the first time I can remember a christmas where I shoveled snow half the day. Got the inlaws driveway completely clear though, they can finally leave lol.

Last year me and the wife didnt get any presents for each other, this year she suprised me with a nuvi 750, im stoked, its such a great aid for the job I have appraising real estate.:D

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It sounds like we are all managing to make the best of things. I hope you all had a good day. I spent the morning with Bonnie, Sarah and MIL. We had breakfast at 13 Coins in Seattle. I came into work for the evening and boy are we having fun. I'm still amazed where drivers stick there buses in the snow :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,033 Posts
Merry Christmas All. What a great day we had. We didn't travel because of the snow last night, and then to wake up this morning and open gifts with the kids with the white stuff coming down was, well, picturesque and the stuff memories are made of. I hope that the day was enjoyable and memorable for all the right reasons for each and every one of you as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts