Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over a month ago I filed the claim for the free front tire. I sent them two emails concerning this matter and haven't heard a word from them. I sent them a letter today so, we'll see what happens. Not a good way to do business, if you ask me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Big Jon I had the same problem. Mine has been ordered since May 27 and still waiting #156. I emailed them twice also with no response. Finally called Tollfree: 1-800-747-3554, option 4 (followed by #) and talked to Shelly on June 22 about tire and she told me it would be sent out on 6/25. After waiting until July 3 and still no tire I called back and was told my credit card was invalid after a short investigation they had one digit wrong and assured me it would be sent out on 7/9. Her excuse was she was the only person in the office acting as supervisor, clerk, and running credit. Hope the toll free number helps. I see why they have to give these tires away maybe they are running the business so non professional that no one is buying from them.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pnone number and tales of woe. At 202, I probably won't get it until next year. Seems they promoted something without having the manpower to to handle it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Recieved mine yesterday. I believe they had somebody that didn't understand the way it worked. Filed May 18 was disqualified and told to resumit and did. Shelly called on Monday recieved tire on wed.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After 3 phone calls, and 9 transfers, and no answers, I finally got someone that got up and found Shelly. The tire was shipped yesterday. That's all I wanted to know so I dropped it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Email from Metzeler said my tire was shipped yesterday maybe it will arrive by the first of next week. FINALLY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts