Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not seen many michigan posting... Wonder if their is anyone else out their anymore.. Post here give a update.... Michigan lets do a Michigan VTX Rally...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Adrian here. Do not get on here very much. Nice to see another Eagle Rider .

·
Registered
476 Posts
Clinton Township here... https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Clinton+Township,+MI&hl=en&sll=45.00109,-86.270553&sspn=11.605294,26.784668&hnear=Charter+Township+of+Clinton,+Macomb,+Michigan&t=m&z=12

I'm looking forward to the Great Lakes Road Rider's Landmark Ride this year. This year's landmark ride theme is Odd Roadside Attractions. I'm also looking forward to the Triple Nickel Ride (Ohio Route 555) in the southeast Ohio / West Virginia border region this year as well.

I think I might skip the Dragon Ride (US Route 129 Tennessee / North Carolina border region) this year. I've done that two consecutive years in a row, now.

www.GreatLakesRoadRiders.org

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to VTXOA

Just joined the forum. Have a 2009 1300R and live in Attica, MI. Between Port Huron and Lapeer. Have been reading the forum for a couple weeks and have already picked up a few tips! Come on SPRING!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Newbie with a 2002 VTX1800C

Rider here from Flint looking to learn a lot from more experienced riders. Just picked my bike up a week ago.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts