Hotel California, by the Eagles, Hell Freezes Over album, 1994.
Michigan Southeast Siders Cold Ride to Cleary's Pub in Howell, Michigan
Sunday January 10th, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, 65 Miles.
This ride will be contingent upon weather and road conditions.
This will be a 1 hour, 65 mile ride to the lunch meeting. Kickstands-up at 11:00am, arrival at the Cleary's Irish Pub in Howell, Michigan, at 12pm.
View larger, interactive, Michigan Southeast Siders Cold Ride to Cleary's Pub map.
65 Miles, 1 Hour
- 10:45 AM - Link-up at the BP gas station on the northwest corner of Harper Avenue and 15 Mile Road in Clinton Twp., Michigan. Gas-up.
BP Gas Station ( map )...
35025 Harper Avenue
Clinton Twp., Michigan 48035
- 11:00 AM - Kickstands-up and ride.
Pickney Rd. North / S. Michigan Ave. North
- 12:00 PM (appx) - Arrive at the Cleary's Irish Pub in Howell, Michigan.
This Weather Radar Updates Every Few Minutes!
I know the weather forecast, particularly temperature, road conditions, especially roadsalt residue, and the likelihood of crystalline sunshine, are particular concerns to riders who are considering joining the Northeast Siders Cold Ride to Cleary's Pub in Howell. So I posted this regularly updating weather radar for your convenience regarding one's potential ride participation.
- Clinton Twp., Michigan, 10-Day Weather Forecast: ( link )
- Howell, Michigan, 10-Day Weather Forecast: ( link )
- Precipitation Weather Map, Previous 2 Hrs and Next 6 Hrs: ( link )
- Wind Chill Index Calculator: ( link )
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will it be a somewhat brisk ride given that it will occur in mid-January?
Yes, it will likely be a brisk ride.
- Given it'll likely be a brisk ride, will one's junk likely be cold?
If one doesn't dress appropriately, then, yes, one's junk will likely be cold.
- But - when we're suffering from parked motorcycle syndrome and standing knee-deep in snow during Michigan's upcoming winter season, one'll likely be pining away for those days when one could be out riding on the roadways and byways. Just saying.
If anyone would like to join me anywhere along this Michigan Southeast Siders Cold Ride to Cleary's Pub route in Howell, Michigan, of course, that's if the weather and road conditions permit, please post-up to let me know and we'll try to work out a link-up time and place somewhere along this route.
Sponsored by the
Great Lakes Road Riders
No Mandatory Fees, No Mandatory Dues, and No Bull. We Just Like to Ride!