Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey X'ers, Spring will be here next week and I know there are a lot of folks that hasn't seen each other in a while and are looking for an opportunity to tear up some asphalt, so here it is Saturday April 27th a MidSouth X'er hosted M&G with lunch and a ride to follow. We are putting in place the details for dinner and know some good roads to ride.. I won't make any promises on good food or even the roads, but what I can promise is some fantasic ppl to meet and ride with.. I should have full details posted up within the week. If you're able to make it plz plz plz let us know for food purposes.. Thx Wolf

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the plan.. Next wk after the SCMC poker run ride over to a local campground Hernando Point to look at spots to camp on. I know that with each camper you're allowed a tent so ya could actually split the rent on the site, but not sure if you're a tent camping how many can set-up.. I will then report back on spots we found if you would like RSVP a spot I will get a #..

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok X'ers come one come all, April 27th is the day now let go play...Some of The MidSouth X'ers have decided to make a weekend out of it. The M&G will be at the Hernando Point Campgrounds fees are $18-$20 which includes water, grill, electric, and picnic table, also available are real bathrooms and real showers. We have a couple campers pulling down to set up camp on Friday April 26th.*
Friday: setting up camp and getting ready for the ride
Saturday: Meet @ Murphy USA 2580 McIngvale Rd Hernando MS @ 9am off of exit 280 go east to McIngvale turn right Murphy on left about 50yds. KSU @ 9:30 promtly for a short ride to campgrounds and breffus @ 10am after breffus I say KSU @ 11:30am for some good MS backroads. If you don't plan on having breffus with us please arrive by 11am with ksu @ 11:30am
Directions to Hernando Point Campgrounds:
Coming from Memphis area I-55 south to Hernando exit 280 go west 1mile to hwy51 turn south for 5.6miles to Wheeler rd turn west for 5miles into Hernando Point, pass boatramp to 1st left follow to campground, we will have our MidSouth X'er banner up.*
Coming from Grenada/Jackson area I-55 north to Coldwater exit 271 go west 0.9mile to hwy51 north 3.1miles to Wheeler rd turn west for 5miles into Hernando Point, pass boatramp to 1st left follow to campround, we will have our MidSouth X'er banner up.*
Please please please if you plan on joining us for breffus or dinner yes I said dinner please RSVP a spot so we can make sure we have enough groceries on hand for everyone.. Come out and spend the day ridin or the weekend camping with us... Thx Wolf
Any questions please feel free to ask and hope to see quite a few of y'all out..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts