Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday January 17th at 6pm, I'm setting up a winter get together for us at Joe Senser's in Bloomington. It's a decent sized sports bar off of Hwy 494 near France Ave:
http://www.sensers.com/

Bring a guest if you want. We can keep it real informal and simple. Come and order dinner or just appetizers... its up to you and we'll just do separate checks.

If you want to make a weekend out of it, there is the Hampton Inn Hotel a block away if you want to end your evening there and not drive home. I plan on doing that:
http://minneapolis-minnesota.onetravelsource.com/20440600.html

So post if your coming.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Great idea Lance.

Unfortunately, I can't make it. I'll be up on the north shore riding sled.

Have fun.

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
she bringing the bass with?

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Unless something comes up, Kelli and I will be there also. They have KILLER burgers. I met another member up there accouple years back to exchange seats with him

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Sounds like a blast. Unfortunately I'll have to miss it because I'll be out west having another type of blast with my winter sport:

Have fun!
Rob

·
Registered
363 Posts
I can make it :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sounds like fun, Lance. We're coming down the weekend earlier, so won't be able to make this one. I've got some business & we've got an annual event on the 10th that we always go to.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

X8urhd: :thumbup:

G

·
sooooooo...you will never guess where Kelly and I went last night that none of you went? :-?
so that explains the missed call! :yikes:

Sorry I missed it by the way...didnt notice you had called until today...we were watching Gran Torino.

I hope you both will still be there next week!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
so that explains the missed call! :yikes:

Sorry I missed it by the way...didnt notice you had called until today...we were watching Gran Torino.

I hope you both will still be there next week!!
we got a good laugh about it...i will be there next week we just will call this a scouting trip!

we might want to look at reserving a space though cause that place was busy!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I don't know if I can make it, most likely not.
I will be taking my daughter to a horse thing in Monticello.

We got an '02 Ford 150 pickup, next comes the horse trailer.
Then I'll be spending most of the summer driving my daughter and horse to shows.
I'm actually looking forward to it. Anyway I may be back in town in time to stop by.
I'll try.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts