Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help. My 05 1300 mirrors vibrate at certain rmp and speeds. More sometimes than others. I have some real nice billet aluminum mirrors but they vibrate excessively. I have a set of stock mirrors but they are old and move around with the wind.

I am looking for some good mirrors that are stable, and also somewhat classy looking. Are there good stable aftermarket mirrors available? Or do I just replace the stock ones.

Please

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I picked up some 1800 mirrors for my 1300 a few years ago, can't remember which model. They still vibrate but not as bad. What I wanted was the pivot in the middle of the mirror instead of the corner. I had a hard time adjusting the 1300 mirrors. I do like the 1800 even with the vibration. I can't remember ever riding a bike that the mirrors didn't vibrate at least a little...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mirrors

Anybody have any leads on where to purchase OEM Honda mirrors other than the dealer. They want about $120 for a set of two. High dollars for Stock Chrome mirrors????

·
Old Goat
25,621 Posts
I have a 1300R with C mirrors and they too vibrate, I really liked my stock R mirrors as they had a rubber seal that I thought helped with vibration but the C mirror is kooler looking. Ive read good things about these replacements. good luck

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=4434&str=13

1 - 5 of 5 Posts