Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new set of Kuryakyn Large Magnum Plus Mirrors with convex glass. P/N 1409. The set comes with metric adapters to fit the VTX. $80.00.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
What year, models? I looked up for my 2003 1800 C and thats not the P/N they have. I'd be interested if it was a sure fit. And what is your location and method of preferred payment? I don't have Paypal, so would do a USPS money order (same as ca$h, or a personal check.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They should fit all VTX models and Years as long as Honda didn't change the mirror stock thread size across the bikes. Pretty sure they didn't. These mirrors and adapters fit my 2003 1800S. I received them as a gift for Christmas, but I had already purchased a different pair and I was unable to return them.
I live in Saint Clair, MI, 48079.
I prefer cash or PayPal, but would accept a personal check as long as you are willing to wait for the check to clear if you desire them to be shipped. Shipping cost is on you. Probably about $25 to $30 bucks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What year, models? I looked up for my 2003 1800 C and thats not the P/N they have. I'd be interested if it was a sure fit. And what is your location and method of preferred payment? I don't have Paypal, so would do a USPS money order (same as ca$h, or a personal check.
It would be cheaper to buy direct from Kuryakyn!!! Just sayin!

·
Registered
180 Posts
MY BAD, I didn't realize their price was $59.99 EACH!!! My sincerest apologies!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts