Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any good/bad expirences with any Mississippi dealers? My wife is going to buy her Aero in the fall so who could you reccomend.
Oh yeah, I have heard that if you/me buys one of the discounted bikes the other dealerd in your aarea wont honor the warrenty. Is this true?
CR

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would highly suggest a weekend trip to Chattanooga. I cannot remember the name of the dealer (Someone will help me I am sure) there but they have great prices. My best friend drove there and we trailered his new ride for 1500 less than than any dealer in our area. As for the warranty you can get this done at any Honda certified dealer. I have had minor warranty work done here in Ohio where I am working this winter even though I live and bought the bike in TN. If they say this ask them for the number of the Honda rep for that area. It will be fun watching them change there story.

Good luck,
Hawk

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cradlerobber

I, as well as others I know, have had trouble with the Honda dealer in Jackson. You might try Forest or Brookhaven. Price wise, it'll probably be hard to beat Lake Hill Motors in Corinth if you're looking to stay in state. However, I've heard they're not much on service after the sale.

Hope this helps.

Mike(planman)

·
Registered
289 Posts
i actaully had good look with north jackson honda yamaha, but I knew the salesman. onfortunatly he is no longer with them

·
Registered
64 Posts
Honda dealer in Brookhaven

I have only bought a helmet from them but they were quite resonable with that price. dont know how much they are willing to come off the sticker price on a new bike. They did not have low prices on the VTX models when I was looking. I did however call them for a quote for a avon Venom tire for my c model and they were 40 dollars less than the Yamaha dealer here in McComb.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ms Honda dealers

I bought mine from Big Delta in Batesville. They matched the Lakehill Motors prices. I just copied the price list from Lake Hill and they gave me the same deal plus it is a lot closer. They are good people to deal with in my experience. ic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts