Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is everyone else as excited about this get together as I am.

I am looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

It going to be a great time.

Can't wait to see you all again.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Damn that went too quickly. On my way home through the bluffs on 14 I had to remind myself to soak it all in because I would be back in an office chair come Monday.

G

·
0 Posts
Brewcity said:
Damn that went too quickly. On my way home through the bluffs on 14 I had to remind myself to soak it all in because I would be back in an office chair come Monday.
No sh*t. Talk about going through the motions today, huh?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Yeah, this moring while driving the car into work, I started kicking the side panel. Dru asked what I was doing and I told her there was a road hazard and I was warning everybody.................... :shock: :lol:

Well, it was funny this morning............. :evil:

Sam

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey that is OK. Julie was waving one finger in the air for "1 up" to Diana a.k.a. in the car behind on the way home. Then I was toe pointing to no one but the other cars when we were the last ones in the last couple of miles. 963 miles for us and TOTAL FUN!!! Julie said she had a way better time than she could have ever imagined!!!! MMR 2009 T-363 days!!

It was great meeting everyone and sharing the fun!!! Sam thanks for teaching me those new dance moves!!!

Steve & Julie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts