Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This is coming up pretty soon. I am looking forward to it
It's getting real close now... can't wait!!

We have just about 150 registered from the Midwestern States.
We're starting to get in the sponsored donations, the Yacht Cruise is set and the Road Captains have tested their routes to lead you all on some fantastic rides which was the highlight last year.

Caps

G

·
0 Posts
:bump:

OK all you procrastinators! MMR09 is less than 30 days out! (has it been a year already??!!) :shock:

Just wanted to give a quick bump to serve as a reminder if you haven't done so, be sure to get registered for the rally and get your place to rest your heads booked!

Also, if you have not checked the site recently please do so. There is a lot of new information and rumor has it, a lot more to come in the coming week! Check it often and dont forget to support our sponsors!!:thumbup:

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Here are a couple updates:

2 Brothers Honda in La Crosse, Wisconsin is having an open house for us during the weekend of the Rally

They are including a free BBQ dinner for us Friday and the local rock station broadcasting live sponsoring the Rally attendees a bikini bike wash.

All the information is on the MMR09 website including updates to all the ride tours and additional events.

Check it out:

http://www.midwestmotorcyclerally.com/

See you in a few weeks

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well you know Taffer wont let the scantily clad women wash his bike, I guess I will have to take his turn!!!!

I bet he could be talked into it:grin:

Here's where all the 160 plus VTX riders & guests (all bikes welcome) are coming from that have registered so far as of today:

Iowa = 16
Minnesota = 36
Illinois = 26
Wisconsin = 72
S Dakota = 6
Missouri = 1
Indiana = 3
Nebraska = 1

Don't forget to check out the NEW website & forum for the Midwest Riders...

http://www.northstarriders.com

21 - 31 of 31 Posts