Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finished the mods to the scooter! (until winter)
After it gets cold here she will be getting new fenders, HD hardbags with custom mounts, and then she gets dipped in some Kustom paint!

What do ya'll think so far?

8)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
definantly got potential....J/K. looks perty....now send me them shocks and lets get her just a tad lower

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What can you do with the shocks? Got any pics? Keep in mind that I'm running a Metz 200 out back and I am about 260lbs....most of my riding is done 2 up also! I'm not sure how low I can safely go.

What say you?

8)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
hivoltg said:
What can you do with the shocks? Got any pics? Keep in mind that I'm running a Metz 200 out back and I am about 260lbs....most of my riding is done 2 up also! I'm not sure how low I can safely go.

What say you?

8)
i say unto you brother that i can probably get ya at least and inch lower . all ya gotta do then is just adjust your preload to 3-4 and ride off into the sunset......go look at the pics on my site....

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just checked them out. I have my shocks set now on the highest setting. My passenger is 6'1" and 180

I like the look of the coil spring showing, but don't want to take the chance of rubbing. What's the total cost and turnaround time? I guess I gotta send my shocks with the check?

Thanks for the info
Cody
8)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
hivoltg said:
Just checked them out. I have my shocks set now on the highest setting. My passenger is 6'1" and 180

I like the look of the coil spring showing, but don't want to take the chance of rubbing. What's the total cost and turnaround time? I guess I gotta send my shocks with the check?

Thanks for the info
Cody
8)
waitin on a couple sets to be returned now that i do in advance. that way there's no down time. basically just pay me through paypal and i ship 'em out. when ya get 'em on send yours back as a core fee. $75 if i send pefabbed + core(yours in exchange) or send yours and it's $50 to mod 'em. turn around time on sent in units is usually 2 days here plus shipping time. if ya want just the cases done it's a little cheaper....but not much....lol.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cody,

Scoot is looking sweet.

Easy with the paint, you already have the fastest color.

·
Registered
210 Posts
ponyz101 said:
hivoltg said:

Thanks for the info
Cody
8)
waitin on a couple sets to be returned now that i do in advance. that way there's no down time. basically just pay me through paypal and i ship 'em out. when ya get 'em on send yours back as a core fee. $75 if i send pefabbed + core(yours in exchange) or send yours and it's $50 to mod 'em. turn around time on sent in units is usually 2 days here plus shipping time. if ya want just the cases done it's a little cheaper....but not much....lol.
He did mine a while back and I love the look and the ride. Once I get my ride put back together after my handlebar install, I will post some pics and give kudos to the parts suppliers.

JG

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
PCity_Xrider said:
ponyz101 said:
hivoltg said:

Thanks for the info
Cody
8)
He did mine a while back and I love the look and the ride. Once I get my ride put back together after my handlebar install, I will post some pics and give kudos to the parts suppliers.

JG
glad ya like 'em bro. just sent ya a pm rite before i read this askin how ya like 'em so far.....lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts