Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Yes this is the closed position.

Ohh now it makes more sense. Pretty cool helmet actually.
On another note, I had to seal some of the vents in the Bell and add gasket seal to seams. Now I have same more door seal on the visor to try and seal out water. Supposed to rain today I may test it out. If it fails I may just use the Gmax until it dies then go either Nolan N-91 or HJC Symax III .

·
Registered
409 Posts
I wear a Schuberth C3 Pro and ride in all sorts of weather. The only time I get rain on the inside, is if I lift the visor. Fortunately, a Pin-Lock anti-fog shield eliminates the need for 'cracking' the face shield.

I've used Pin-Lock's in other modular helmets and they are the best thing for anti-fog.

My 3 cents.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
If I had a Schuberth Helmet and it leaked I would fly to Germany and kick someones ass....lol. The helmets I am looking at do have the pin lock in them. So maybe thats a plus. I might would go Schuberth over Shoei.....but I dont have to make that decision now. They are also so freaking light.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well after much deliberation, reading I couldnt decide between the HJC and Nolan, I really wanted the Nolan N-91 but the salesman dissed it liking the n-90 much better.....damn.....i had some credit cash at a retailer which knocked the HJC IS Max 2 down to 72.00 bucks. I am a cheap bastage so for the money the IS Max 2 is on the way. Should be here in a week.
I kept plugging away on the Bell Suckolver, without bitcheeeeen like hell about the helmet lets just say my long lived desire to have a Bell helmet is over, forever.

Thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Well after much deliberation, reading I couldnt decide between the HJC and Nolan, I really wanted the Nolan N-91 but the salesman dissed it liking the n-90 much better.....damn.....i had some credit cash at a retailer which knocked the HJC IS Max 2 down to 72.00 bucks. I am a cheap bastage so for the money the IS Max 2 is on the way. Should be here in a week.
I kept plugging away on the Bell Suckolver, without bitcheeeeen like hell about the helmet lets just say my long lived desire to have a Bell helmet is over, forever.

Thanks for all the input.
Kewl, I owned that helmet for years and its still my backup helmet. In all miles I ridden in the rain it never leaked so you should be good.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts