Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
I like your thinking. We have a fridge door full of these packets. Wife always brings them from places. I'll have to get her onboard, though. She might not agree with the idea.

·
Registered
26,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I have a friend who's a Home Health Aid.
I save all that kind of stuff for her, including those sleeves containing a knife, fork, & spoon.

She works a lot of hours and uses that stuff for meals she brings to eat.

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
I ain't giving up my ARBY'S sauce!

·
Registered
362 Posts
My wife bought me lunch at local McDonald's and asked for extra ketchup. The guy at the window said it's now 30 cents a packet for ketchup. That was almost a year ago , I gave them a Google review and haven't been to a McDonald's since. Haven't heard about anybody else being charged for ketchup but they're not getting my business any more. Maybe I'll go trick or treating to get me some of that.

·
Old Goat
24,200 Posts
I admire anybody that eats fast food..years ago ..I stopped in to Macs early one morning for a cup of coffee and sausage biscuit...they had just opened...saw the grill guy with his hand up is ass to the elbow..just a diggin. ..I turned around and left....havent bought any type of fast food since...good luck

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I admire anybody that eats fast food..years ago ..I stopped in to Macs early one morning for a cup of coffee and sausage biscuit...they had just opened...saw the grill guy with his hand up is ass to the elbow..just a diggin. ..I turned around and left....havent bought any type of fast food since...good luck
That happens in the best of restaurants.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts