Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I was just wondering who has the most mileage on a VTX(1800),without having to rebuild a motor or having to do some heavy duty work. I'm just looking for the motor longeviety on the VTX. Just curious. :D Thanks Me Brudders.-"Geezer X"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well just to get the ball rolling.LOL I currently have only 9,000 miles on my VTX without any major malfunctions.-"Geezer X"

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Over 33k on mine, just oil, tires and brake pads so far! 8)

·
Registered
787 Posts
6000 on my 02 retro, need to get some riding time in
PAVTX

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've got over 33,000 on my '02 1800 Retro. Just done recommended services. I rode to South Dakota last year ( almost 4100 miles round trip) and the only problem we had was a burned out running light.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your input Me Brudders.I knew we all have a great motorcycle,I just needed to hear it from ya'll. LOL-"Geezer X"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blade,
I might be rolling out on Sunday,as long as the weather holds out. I still ride with a few buddies of mine that own Kawasaki's,if you don't have any objections to having to wait up for them to catch up to us.LOL I'll let you know for sure by Saturday night,ok? Talk to you soon Me Brudder.-"Geezer X"

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Someone on the board posted mileage in the high 60's,I think it was 67,000 miles.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
!! 67,000 miles !! :O . Now that's what I call mileage.Going once ,going twice,........let's see if anyone can beat that one,eh. Silvervtxo4's, Thanks for the reply Me Brudder.-"Geezer X"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear ya Blade.Let's keep the fingers crossed,eh. Talk to you soon Me Brudder.-"Geezer X"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts