Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Springville and i'm searching for a good motorcycle shop for a good tune up. Who do you trust/recommend? Who out there can give a good tuneup for a decent price. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I live in Springville and i'm searching for a good motorcycle shop for a good tune up. Who do you trust/recommend? Who out there can give a good tuneup for a decent price. Thanks guys.
do everything yourself, not much involved unless it is time for valve adjust and there are many how to do it write ups everywhere

·
Registered
395 Posts
Charlie d,

I certainly understand your comments to do the work yourself, but I think the OP is looking for someone to do the work for him. Not everyone enjoys, or has the time, or wants to turn wrenches. Some folks just prefer to find a good mechanic/technician who will do the work right the first time for a reasonable sum of money or whatever.

And some of us have learned our limits and know when to turn it over to a pro.

I have no suggestions on a mechanic as I think you may be speaking of Springfield, Utah and when I read the title I was thinking of Springfield, VA, but then it could be Springfield, ILL and so on.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Not trying to be a smart ass but where the hell is Springville?? The US is a big place.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Utah forum guys so maybe in UTAH

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, springville utah. And I was cut off in November and laid the bike down. That's the reason I wanted to take it to a professional. So I feel comfortable that everything is straight and true. Basic maintenance is easy, I just want to be safe and get a pro to make me feel more comfortable about It.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Utah forum guys so maybe in UTAH

I read from "What's New" and don't pay any attention to the right side as to what forum it came from. After you click on the post, the Forum it came from goes away. Location stays in place all the time under the name so I believe city and state would be in order for where you are located. But that's just me.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Yes, springville utah. And I was cut off in November and laid the bike down. That's the reason I wanted to take it to a professional. So I feel comfortable that everything is straight and true. Basic maintenance is easy, I just want to be safe and get a pro to make me feel more comfortable about It.
sounds like more than a tune up then

·
Registered
13 Posts
You could try Miller Cycles in Provo. 435 S 500 W 801-375-4436. He is pretty busy so he may or may not be able to work on your bike right away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts