Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm not sure who all would be interested but wanted to announce that my church is hosting a 'motorcycle sunday' this coming sunday (July 22nd) Several of us in the church have recently gotten motorcycles and thought it might be fun to invite everyone we knew that has a motorcycle to come and join us. So I thought I'd send a message out the riders on this board that might be within riding distance. We are a small Assembly of God church (typically have around 70 people) It will be a pretty typical service, but was hoping to get to meet some of you guys in person if you could make it. I will be the one speaking that morning (I'm the youth group leader there) and i'm planning to find a topic that hopefully we can all enjoy. :)

If you are interested in coming out Service starts around 11:00am with some praise and worship and then the sermon. We'll be finished right around 12 noon. If you are interested in coming to our sunday school classes we meet at 9:45 for a couple songs and then break out into classes around 10:00am.

The church is pretty easy to find, if you're riding I-40 East (going from Conway toward little rock) take the only Mayflower Exit (about 7 miles from Conway). Take a left off the exit and go approximately a mile and a half or so. You will see the church on the left called "Mayflower Lakeside Assembly" and hopefully there will be a lot of bikes parked out front. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks, and I hope to see some of you there.

btw... I also posted this (inadvertantly) under the trips & events for the VTX forum... I meant to put it here, under the Arkansas riders forum, so that our Arkansas riders would see it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I wish I could make it out for your service but I run the a/v booth at my church and we currently don't have a suitable replacement. I do want to bring attention to you and your riding buddies about a fast growing motorcycle ministry that might interest you. Please check out Road Riders for Jesus. We are always looking for good Christian folks to join in. The group is only about 8 years old and already over 1000 members covering many states. It originated in MO around St Louis. Arkansas currently has chapters in Mt Home and a new one forming in Fort Smith. Each one has approx. 15 members. It only takes 8 members to start a chapter. Anyways...</promo over> Check it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts