Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Neat item, but I'd never buy something THAT expensive from an Ebay seller with 0 feedback.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hey Rainman, saw on another thread you changed to whitewalls. Looks good!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Yep....they were cheaper than the blackwalls :lol: Figured I'd give 'em a shot. I kinda like them. Thanks

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
GA Rainman said:
Neat item, but I'd never buy something THAT expensive from an Ebay seller with 0 feedback.

Well, He did include His Contact Info :wink: If I was in the Market for one, at Least I could Call Him and do a Little talking...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Well...that's true Kevin...guess that would at least make me feel a LITTLE better about it, but I've been dealin on Ebay since '99 and I've just gotten so that I don't trust anyone under about a 50 feedback rating. 99 percent of my problems have come from folks with under 50. That's not to say that EVERYONE under 50 is a lout, but it's just been my experience that you'll typically have less problems from someone who's been on there a while and did enough transactions to learn how things work. I've bought from guys with 10 and under before, but usually it's smaller items. Funny though...whenever I've done that, the stuff ususally takes twice as long to get to me as when I've bought something from say a 1000 feedback seller.

If you want to build your feedback rating and create some glowing feedbacks - make EVERY effort to ship stuff you sell the same day as you get paid for it. Nearly every one of my feedbacks talk about what a quick shipper I am. It's because I usually stop what I'm doing and go put their item in the mailbox as soon I get paid for it and I ALWAYS use USPS Priority Mail which gets it there in 2 or 3 days.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey GA Rainman looks like a buyer with zero feedback bought the trailer! :shock: Zero for zero! It is odd to see that the seller has been a member since 03 and zero feedback...hmmmm.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Wildabouthorses,

Where did you get your trailer?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I want your trailer. It turned out teriffic.

Are ya'all considering making more? Now that you've got the "beta" test done... :p

Really, I bet you'd sell a couple dozen of them this year with NO problem just off this board. And HDL's GL1800 board would snatch up some too!

http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/index.php

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I don't think we want to build any more trailer kits...we took our time and lovingly put this one together, it does come with instructions. Its a Trailmaster trailer, they don't tell ya it comes as a kit on their site. :shock:

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
What made you'all decide NOT to put the fender flairs on?

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The fenders are just pieces of bendable plastic, still debating on whether or not to put them on. Didn't think they would paint well and then be bent without cracking the paint! The black would work okay if we do decide to put them on. They don't stick out very much on the sides of the trailer as it is. Let me see if I can pull in a pic of one with the fenders on...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts